When the Chinese government issued statements announcing the new changes to Chinese visas, some foreigners in China went into panic mode. With new visa letters coming into play, and existing categories being sub-divided, people were anxious for information. Within one month, 500 foreigners were fined for visa issues in Shanghai alone. The new visa regulations can be confusing, but you can get all your questions answered at our upcoming New Visa Regulation Seminar.
Whether you are seeking a job, a student wondering if you are allowed to work on a student visa, or about to marry a local Chinese beauty/stud, we will find the right Visa type for you (so you don’t end up with the wrong visa type).
Some questions that we will be answering at the seminar include:
- What are you allowed to do work-wise with a Student Visa? (unpaid/paid Internship, part-time work, paid work etc.)
- How do you get a criminal background check?
- What are the requirements for getting a Business/Work Visa?
- What qualifies you to get an R Visa ? (highly skilled, urgently needed)
- What kinds of new Visas are available now?
Date: November 22, 2013
Location: The Bridge Cafe (Wudaokou)
Rm 8, Bldg 12, Huaqing Jiayuan, Chengfu Lu (west of Wudaokou subway station) Haidian District
Ticket: 50 RMB per person (includes coffee, cakes, and a free copy of new The World of Chinese Sex Issue)
Space is limited. RSVP required: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6552 – 3108 or 6552 – 3100 ext. 832.