While China struggles to export its cultural abroad, neighbors like Korea and Japan seem immune to this problem. Apart from local regulations in art, what are the issues creators from China face when trying to take their cultural products abroad, and what are some products that actually became hits?
- Li Jianbin: Beijing Inmost Media - Senior BD Director
- Alex Taggart: Outdustry - Head of International
- Vivian Ying: Film International Sales
To go further
- Episode #67 Creating Games for the West, Middle Earth Podcast
- Episode #26 China’s soft power in Africa, Middle Earth Podcast
Middle Earth is made by China Compass Productions and hosted by Aladin Farré. If you have a China-themed cultural project like shooting your next documentary or look for a specific talent, please get in touch!